**JPT functionality has been implemented on JCMS Web, and will not longer be supported as a stand alone tool.
In order to use JCMS Access Pedigree Tracker you need:
- To have sufficient rights to create a directory on your local machine
- Java 6 – JCMS Web is not compatible with Java 7 so Java 6 will need to be downloaded and installed.
- JAVA_HOME environment variable configured properly pointing to Java 6 directory:
Take the following steps to setup and run JCMS Access Pedigree Tracker on your personal computer:
- Download JCMS Access Pedigree Tracker from here
- Create a JPT directory on your file system
- Unzip contents to JPT directory
- Run command “java -jar jptGUI.jar”
- Setup JPT using this Quick Start Guide