If you need to upgrade your JCMS Web interface to get the latest version, or because your JCMS MySQL database is out of sync with JCMS Web (“JCMS Web Environment Mismatch Error Message”), the steps are as follows:
- Download the latest version of the JCMS Web Installer/Upgrader.
Stop your current JCMS Web Application Server by closing the command or terminal window.
- Extract the installer and run it by double clicking ‘JCMSWebInstaller.jar’ and selecting the previous “JCMS Web Installation Directory” or a new one.
- Select ‘Upgrade’ installation type. Continue navigating through the installer until JCMS Web upgrade is complete.
- Try running your new JCMS Web by double clicking on jcmsweb.cmd (PC) or jcmsWeb.command (MAC and LINUX)
- When JCMS Web has started, open up a web browser and navigate to http://localhost:8080/jcms and attempt to login, if there are any problems please seek help on our FAQs or on the community forum.